From the Nurses Desk:
Important Things to Know and Do Every Day to Help Protect Yourself and Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus:
• Stay home when you are sick, and keep your children at home when they are sick. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
• If you have questions related to your risk, please reach out to your health care provider. For information about COVID-19, please call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911, or email COHELP@RMPDC.org. Answers are available in English, Spanish, Mandarin and other languages. This line is open from 10am-10pm.